商务接机英语对话
导语:对于从事商务工作的人来说,接机是很常见的工作之一,在接机的过程中,可能需要一些英语的对话,今天,就来总结一下,关于商务接机英语对话,希望大家可以从中领悟到一点对话的技巧。
A:Excuse me, but are you Mr.Mattin from England?
A:您好,请问您是英国来的马丁先生吗?
B:That's it. I am Joe Martin. You must be Zhang Yao from Beijing Tianfa Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.
B:是啊,我是乔·马丁。您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张耀吧?
A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin.
A:正是,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。
B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Mary, and this is my son, Tom.
B:很高兴见到您,张先生。哦,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我的'妻子玛丽,这是 我儿子汤姆。
A:How do you do?
A:你们好!
C:How do you do, Mr.Zhang?
C:您好!张先生。
A:Let me help you with your luggage.
A:我来帮您拿行李吧!
B:No, thanks. I can manage it.
B:不了,我能行,谢谢。
A:Did you have a good flight, Mr. Martin?
A:旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?
B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long will it take us to get to the hotel?
B:很愉快,食物美味,服务也不错。请问我们多久才能到达宾馆?
A:About 45 minutes' ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let's go.
A:大约45分钟的车程。我们的车在那边等着呢,走吧!
Secretary: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?
秘书:打扰了,请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?
Guest: Yes, I'm Peter Smith.
客人:是的。我是彼得·史密斯。
Secretary: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I'm from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I'm here to meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?
秘书:请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京联合纺织公司的。我是来这儿接您的。旅途愉快吗?
Guest: Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.
客人:还不错,飞行很顺利,服务也不错。
Secretary: I'm glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?
秘书:听您这么说我很高兴。我们那边有辆车送您;去宾馆。您的行李都在这儿吗?
Guest: Yes, it's all here.
客人:是的,都在这儿了。
Secretary: Let me help you with this case.
秘书:我来帮您提这个箱子。
Guest: Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.
客人:谢谢。这么麻烦你。
Secretary : No trouble at all. This way, please.
秘书:一点儿也不麻烦。这边请。
转载请注明出处学习一生 » 机场接机英语情景对话