商务英语接待来客日常用语
在日常商贸来往上,少不了对来客的接待,下面总结了一些常用的接待来客的口语句子,希望可以给大家带来参考。
常用口语句子:
Could I have your name, please?
= May I have your name?
请问您叫什么名字?
How do I address you?
我该怎么称呼您?
address v. 称呼
What can I do for you?
= Can I help you?
= May I help you?
有什么可以效劳的吗?
Do you have an appointment?
您预约了吗?
appointment n. 约会,约定
Mr. Liu is expecting you.
刘先生在等您。
We've been expecting you.
我们一直在等您。
expect v. 期待,期盼
I'm afraid he is engaged at the moment.
恐怕他现在正忙。
I'm afraid he can't see you at the moment.
恐怕他现在不能见您。
He is at a meeting right now.
他现在正在开会。
I'm sorry, but he's not available right now.
很抱歉,但他现在没空/不能接见客人。
engaged a. 忙碌的,繁忙的
available a. 有空的,可见客人的
Would you mind waiting?
您介意等一会儿吗?
Can you please wait just a moment?
请稍等一会儿,好吗?
Please wait a second/sec/moment/minute.
请稍等。
Please take a seat. I'll tell him you're here.
您请坐,我去告诉他您来了。
I'll see if Mr. Liu is free.
我去看看刘先生现在有没有空。
If you'd like to take a seat. I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.
如果您愿意坐会儿,我这就去看看刘先生是否能见您。
Mr. Liu will come and see you right away.
刘先生马上就来见您。
Mr. Liu will be with you shortly.
刘先生马上就会过来见您。
He will be here in a few minutes.
他几分钟后就过来。
shortly ad. 不久,马上
接待来客Receiving a Client
Secretary: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
秘书:早上好,先生。有什么可以效劳的吗?
Guest: Yes. I'd like to see Mr. Liu, please.
客人:是的,我想见刘先生。
Secretary: Do you have an appointment?
秘书:您预约了吗?
Guest: No, I'm afraid I haven't. I'm from the Eagle Company, and I come to see Mr. Liu to discuss sales of our new
electronic products,
客人:恐怕没有。我是Eagle公司的,来找刘先生谈谈我们的新电子产品的销售的事情。
Secretary: Could I have your name, please?
秘书:请问您叫什么名字?
Guest: Smith, Peter Smith. And here's my card.
客人:史密斯,彼得·史密斯。这是我的名片。
Secretary: If you'd like to take a seat, Mr. Smith, I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.( to Mr. Liu on his extension ) I have a
Mr. Smith of the Eagle Company who wants to see you... Thank you. ( to Mr. Smith ) Mr. Liu will be with you in about five
minutes, Mr. Smith. Would you like a cup of coffee?
秘书:史密斯先生,如果您愿意坐会儿,我这就去看看刘先生是否能见您。(打给刘先生的分机)Eagle公司的史密斯先生想见您…谢谢。(对史密斯先生)刘先生约5分钟后就过来,史密斯先生。您想喝杯咖啡吗?
Guest: I'd rather have a cup of tea if possible.
客人:如果可能的'话我倒想来杯茶。
Secretary: Of course, Mr. Smith.
秘书:当然可以了,史密斯先生。
商务英语用语
Dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
I haven’t nothing to declare.我没有要申报的东西。
I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。
I missed my train.我未赶上火车。
I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。
I won’t check this baggage. 这件行李我不托运。
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把这张票换成头等车。
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.我要坐在飞机前部。
I’m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。
I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.我要坐在飞机前部。
If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。
Is that why you don’t want to go home 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?
It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。
It’s all personal effects.这些东西都是我私人用的。
I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。
转载请注明出处学习一生 » 商务英语接待来客日常用语