英语面试问答
引导语:求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然前提要提高自己的英语口语水平。以下是分享给大家的英语面试问答大全,欢迎练习!
英语面试问答 篇1
如果是跳槽,面试的时候通常都会被问到为什么要离开现在的工作。怎样回答才能得体圆满呢?看了下面的对话,你就会有启示哦!
Q--Interviewer A--Interviewee
Q: Why do you want to leave your current job?
你为什么要离开目前这份工作?
A: There is no room for the career growth and advancement I would like.
那里缺乏一个让我在事业上成长和晋升的空间。
Q: What kind of opportunities are you looking for?
你所寻找的是什么样的机会?
A: I am looking for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work.
我希望找到能认同并奖励辛勤工作的`公司。
Q: What was your biggest accomplishment on the job?
你在工作上取得的最大成就是什么?
A: I think it was building team spirit among my co-workers.
我认为是我在同事之间建立起了团队精神。
Q: How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的呢?
A: It was a gradual process, involving many factors.
那时一个渐进过程,牵涉到很多因素。
Q: Why do you want to be a part of our organization?
你为什么想加入我们公司?
A: I think it will be a mutually beneficial relationship.
我的加入对双方都有利。
Q: How so?
怎么说?
A: I think your company and I have a lot to offer each other.
我认为贵公司与我都有许多东西可以彼此提供。
Q: Why should we hire you?
我们为什么应该雇佣你呢?
A: Because I am a hard worker and will perform to the best of my ability.
因为我工作刻苦,而且会竭力去做。
Q: Do you know what’s involved in a job like this?
你知道这样的工作需要付出什么吗?
A: Yes. I know what’s involved.
是的,我知道要付出什么。
英语面试问答 篇2
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你对目前或从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
(我已经完成个新项目,我相信能将自己的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A: Yes, I think so.
(是的,我想是的。)
A: The trait is needed in my current (or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A: Helpfulness and caring.
(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
(适应能力和幽默感。)
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A:pause a few seconds.
(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)